Skip to main content

Production; The setup

 Welcome back Gems. 

I'm assuming we all read my last blog. So pop quiz, where am I on the storyboard? Trick question I'm not. I'm filming. I know you all are waiting for this so let's jump in. 

We started filming recently at Madeleine's house. But less about we and more about me. While sitting around the table I guess things just became clear. Madeleine and Karina would be the killer and the killed. So me filming was the most logical choice. All of this takes use to Scene 1 Take 1. But this isn't about filming rather the setup. ...stay tuned. 

Take 1 was filmed out door by the pool. I was filming at a slant. However when filming my reflection was caught in the bedroom window. Which for a person who should not be there, is a problem. So after doing a few more takes and my suggestion to move inside there is a location change. Now in the living room I can film without being seen. As any great cameraman I made it work. So after saying action and cut  more times than I can remember a take that would now be called Scene 1 was produced. 

However if you want to know more about the filming process, which I know you do, stay tuned to the next blog; where the angle and more details will be talk about. Anyways Gems that's all I have for you today.  Keep shining.

Sincerely,

Spielberg I mean Makenna Jewels <3


P.S. This is literally me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research; Gone girl

  Welcome back Gems. Today the research we've learned is being used to break down an opening sequence.  The movie being used is Gone Girl. Let's get into this.  The website I have decided to use is: http://www.artofthetitle.com/ What titles are displayed during the opening sequences? They display that it is a David Fincher film Based on the novel by Gillian Flynn, Written by Gillian Flynn and Scott Huff. They also mention the actors like Rosamund Pike, Ben Affleck, Neil Patrick Harris, Tyler Perry, Carrie Coon, Kim Dickens, Patrick Fugit, and Lisa Banes. Also, they mention the title “Gone What images are prioritized in the opening sequence? The opening sequence of Gone Girl is quite stylized and features a series of images of the lead characters Amy Eliott and Nick Punne as well as the various places where the movie is set, including their sprawling New York home, the streets of Missouri, and the natural surroundings. How does the film establish a feeling of the genre fro...

Planning; Script

Welcome back Gems. Today y'all are getting the first look into the movie AKA the script. You get to see the words on the page before it happens. So I hope you enjoy feel free to interpret and speculate until the movie is out. Location of scene (LOS): entrance of carnival Veronica: I ’m glad you agreed to come with me  Jessica:  well when someone’s spam calling you and banging at your door it’s kinda hard to say no Veronica:  well i’m sorry for wanting to help my friend, and you were upset, you know after you and- Jessica: yeah i know, i don’t wanna talk about it (2 wristbands please) Veronica:  well we all know she was in the wrong Jessica:  c'mon let’s go LOS: walking down the rides Veronica:  omg, do you remember our trio last year, what was that girls name again? Jessica :Amanda? Veronica:  YEAH, her mom called me the other day… Jessica:  oh, about what…? Veronica:  apparently she went missing, but i don’t buy it, she’s always been like th...

Planning; Title design

 Hey Gems. Honestly I can not wait fir you to see the final version of this design and how it will look with the film movie. But let's get into what I'm calling a preview.  The opening credits of the film will fade into the film and fade out, in the middle of the screen. Some credits, though few, will also fade into the scenes. For example, credits will fade in the left corner which would be the grass of the fair, or on the right of the top screen.  Working Title: The title of this film is likely to be “The Fun Fair”  It will be in a font called “courier” and it will be in all Caps: SOMETHING ALONG THIS STYLE. Titles will all fade into the film and also fade out of the film. All titles will disappear after 2 or 3 seconds but the main title will disappear in 4 or 5 seconds. Depending on the color of the scene I will be using black and white font. It will look something like this: FILMED BY: JENNIFER HERNANDEZ The first name of the person who holds the job will be 2 si...