Skip to main content

Production: Refilm; The Twirl-O-World

Hey Gems, today is about over coming the challenges faced while filming. And I know y’all read the last blogs. So let’s not spend time talking about what we already know. And get into the new stuff which is a lot more positive than the other post. Ok enough intro let’s get into this. 

As you know the mirror maze was a bust. We already know why, so lets talk solution. We need another way to separate the friends with out the mirror maze. And it literally hit us, well screamed at us. We're at a fair what do fairs have, rides duh.  I can't believed we didn't think of that before. But y'all know how it is when you get an idea, it just kind of sticks. So we found a ride I don't know the name, but the one where you sit and it up in the air and spins. So we all got on that because it's a fair after all and they're meant for fun. The scene was filmed but tiny problem we weren't in the scene. To avoid being seen since Karina and I weren't in the shot we sat on the opposite side of the ride.

Also who knew fairs had dark place. I'm not complaining because it was the perfect to film the getting snatched scene. And it was away from people walking through our shot while filming. How dare they, I've made them extras and this is how they treat me. But the corner was a mini alley and alley kidnappings is very mystery movie of us, just saying. 

Anyway the moral of the story, don't let someone in a mirror maze stop you from making masterpiece.  Well that's it Gems. Go ride a roller coaster and keep shining.


Sincerely,

Makenna Jewels<3




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research; Gone girl

  Welcome back Gems. Today the research we've learned is being used to break down an opening sequence.  The movie being used is Gone Girl. Let's get into this.  The website I have decided to use is: http://www.artofthetitle.com/ What titles are displayed during the opening sequences? They display that it is a David Fincher film Based on the novel by Gillian Flynn, Written by Gillian Flynn and Scott Huff. They also mention the actors like Rosamund Pike, Ben Affleck, Neil Patrick Harris, Tyler Perry, Carrie Coon, Kim Dickens, Patrick Fugit, and Lisa Banes. Also, they mention the title “Gone What images are prioritized in the opening sequence? The opening sequence of Gone Girl is quite stylized and features a series of images of the lead characters Amy Eliott and Nick Punne as well as the various places where the movie is set, including their sprawling New York home, the streets of Missouri, and the natural surroundings. How does the film establish a feeling of the genre fro...

Planning; Script

Welcome back Gems. Today y'all are getting the first look into the movie AKA the script. You get to see the words on the page before it happens. So I hope you enjoy feel free to interpret and speculate until the movie is out. Location of scene (LOS): entrance of carnival Veronica: I ’m glad you agreed to come with me  Jessica:  well when someone’s spam calling you and banging at your door it’s kinda hard to say no Veronica:  well i’m sorry for wanting to help my friend, and you were upset, you know after you and- Jessica: yeah i know, i don’t wanna talk about it (2 wristbands please) Veronica:  well we all know she was in the wrong Jessica:  c'mon let’s go LOS: walking down the rides Veronica:  omg, do you remember our trio last year, what was that girls name again? Jessica :Amanda? Veronica:  YEAH, her mom called me the other day… Jessica:  oh, about what…? Veronica:  apparently she went missing, but i don’t buy it, she’s always been like th...

Research and Planning

 Welcome back Gems. Planning things about myself has never been easy, being honest about yourself them to other people. Welcome to how I start (or attempt to) this process.  I had no idea were to start.  Scrolling through hundreds of photos on both Google Photos and Snapchat as preparation.  So let's jump into it.  For pictures start from the beginning well the youngest with my siblings and I in purple. Then to the most recent picture of me in purple. And the last picture me on the first day of school.  Chronological order, a mini timeline of my life.  Videos are a lot harder than picture roughly 98% of my videos are of other people  so finding some to use was a challenge. Keep in mind these videos are featuring my sisters.  The videos are from my cruise to the Bahamas last September  as they are probably the only videos I am will to share with the general population. But hey, that's the point of planning.  Choosing songs was though...