Skip to main content

CCR

 Hey I’m so glad you called. So… I can totally answer that.


So for our movie, our project, the fair game, we used voice over to allow a clearer sound for our movie. So when we were filming we had a lot of sound defects being that the place was so popular and it was so full and there was a lot of people. A that means there was a lot of sound and noise coming through. we used voiceover using voice memo to allow for a cleaner sound. So we all recorded our individual lines and we recorded them separately. and then we sent them to each other, therefore, they could be layered and merge together like a proper conversation. so to allow that, it couldn’t just be you saying every single line just like just running through it, it wouldn’t flow like a proper conversation. so we had to film line and that would be the end of the recording. film the line stop end the recording. another line stop. send it to each other therefore it could be layered with the other person’s so it can a conversation flow. 

For example, for me, my lines “Hey V” pause that would be the end of that recording. “ you really don’t recognize my voice” pause end of that recording , so it could be layered with Karina’s lines so it could flow like a proper conversation. 

And then, that was put into CapCut, which was our main editing software. I know i touched upon CapCut in my blogs and my last project, but we really do use CapCut to edit our videos. It’s simple it’s easier for us personally. So we use CapCut and it very similar to our last project and I believe I said this in my blogs but I’ll say it again, where we put the videos in there and they were trimmed, like they were mostly trimmed and clipped in CapCut. A little was done in the Gallery     and all that was cut from there was is saying “action” and “cut”, that’s the only thing that was edited out in Gallery. And it was moved to CapCut where all the effects were added, like the transitions and the title sequence; that was all done in CapCut. So every effect and transitions and every sound you hear was layered and configured and created using CapCut. And that’s something I think we built upon from our last project, like the skills we learned from the previous projects were built upon in this project. 


Thank you so much for calling and asking. I’ll see you later, yeah, okay. Bye. 




Popular posts from this blog

Intro blog; All about me

Welcome Gems to the story of my life.  My name is Makenna Jewels Ricks born on December 20th 2007 making me a Sagittarius. I grew up with my two younger sisters and two older brothers. And my favorite color is pink.  Now that the introduction is out of the way let's get into it. From a very young age I have always loved to read, a trait I still posses. The feel of paper in my hands is an unbeatable feeling.  It has always been amazing how some can create such a complex world with only ink, paper and their imagination.  Emotional transportation to anywhere or any time I like. The Book Thief, Six of Crows and Legendborn really created this transportation for me. Baking is a passion of mine. It's like sharing in the art of creation, with sugar, spice and all that. My favorite personal recipe has to be my mini apple pies, that's all I can say about them (trademark pending). But y'know what beats baking desserts? Eating desserts, chocolate chip cookies, cake with buttercream

Production; The Art of Music

 Welcome back Gems, today we are diving in to why I should not be allowed to choose a song.   Do you all recall we I said I have a playlist dedicated to song I relate to? Then I say how to help we my final choice I used Wheel Decider to pick two songs . So let's start there from my journey on CapCut I used TikTok to add songs. From there I've learned only certain sound were allowed because of copyright. However that crisis was avoid as I used smaller clips of the music , also credit will be given to the artist. The songs I was going to used was Chaotic Tate McRae and The Archer Taylor Swift from her album 'Lover'. However after dealing with all of that I have decided to just use The Archer. This was the easiest route from me as a new editor but also the song just fits better in my opinion. That is not to say I don't like Chaotic I have much love for both of the songs.  But honestly there needs to be a moment of silence of the lost for Chaotic. Look how pretty.  With

Production; Starting to edit

 I think I found my new mortal enemy, CapCut PC. Well Gems let me get into why this came to be. This is once again a glimpse of my chaotic way of planning and creating for a project.  So update from last blog, Wheel Decide is helpful, so the songs will be 'Chaotic' Tate McRae and 'The Archer' Taylor Swift. Two songs that are amazing on their own so together they will be a blessing. Using the Spotify to preview the songs I can tell we are in for a treat. Now to why CapCut on the computer is actually the worst thing ever. I used the web browser instead of downloading the app. I sign in and notice their is no tutorial on how to work it. Which lead to my spiral as I had no idea what I was doing.  So a little knowledge and lot of frustration I began my basic project.  I upload the pictures, which was a whole other thing. As I go to choose the songs I notice the songs I'm looking for are not there. My first thought is maybe if I add the artist then the song will come up i